Below is information about the two COVID-19 testing sites currently available in Tarrant County:
Clinicas Mi Doctor – Seminary La Gran Plaza
4200 South Freeway, Ste. 106
Fort Worth, TX 76115
- Currently, this is the only COVID-19 Testing Site for Clinicas Mi Doctor. No other Clinicas Mi Doctor locations will provide testing.
- There is a drive-thru to check for COVID-19 symptoms at no-cost.
- Once symptoms have been verified, the individual will be given a number to call for their appointment to be tested. The number is 1-888-776-5252.
- If the individual cannot pay, Free Testing will be provided.
- If the individual does not have insurance but can self-pay, then the cost is $75.00.
- If the individual has insurance, then Lab Corps will bill the insurance company.
City Hospital Emergency Care Center (Open 24 hours)
4551 Western Center Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76137
- Pre-screenings for COVID-19 symptoms are provided at no-cost.
- Once symptoms have been verified, the individual will be given a test at no-cost.
- The test results take 5-7 days to return.
- If the test is positive, the patient is called and told to self-quarantine.
- The following fees will be billed to the patient:
- Copay if insured or self-pay if not insured
- Physician Fee
- Facilities Fee
- Assigned a billing level just like an ER in a hospital