TMA’s annual Fall Conference will be here before we know it! Register now to join the event, where you will have the opportunity to network with other physician, conduct TMA business, and go to CMEs and lectures centered around top healthcare issues and interests.
Here are the details:
When: September 16-17, 2022
Hotel: Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
Rates start at $229 plus $10 resort fee. Room cut-off date is August 17, 2022.
Parking Information: Daily self-parking is $12.00 for attendees and hotel guests. Guests not staying overnight can pick up a voucher at the TMA registration desk. Overnight valet parking is $38 plus tax, no in/out privileges.
Friday, September 16
- 7:30am – 7:30pm Registration Hours
- 1:00 – 5:00pm Exhibits, Lost Pines Ballroom Foyer
- Many boards, councils, and committees hold business meetings in conjunction with Fall Conference.
Saturday, September 17
- 6:30 – 12:30am Registration Hours
- 7:00-noon Exhibit Hours
- 7:30-8:30am Dawn Duster, Lost Pines Ballroom 57:30-8:30 am Networking Breakfast and Exhibits, Lost Pines Ballroom Foyer9-11:45 am General Session, Lost Pines Ballroom 5
9-9:30 am Welcome and TMA Update
- 9:30-10:30 am Take Charge of Your Career: Harness the Power of Negotiation (CME)
- 10:30-10:45 am Break and Exhibits
- 10:45-11:45 am Legislative Panel (CME) Hear from our physician legislators with a recap of the 87th Legislative Session and what to expect from the special session next month.
You can view the full schedule here.