Nine DFW clinics are offering drive-thru testing for COVID-19 at no
cost. MD MedicalGroup is offering these nine DFW clinics for testing to further the access for individuals to get the care they need in four different counties in North Texas. They do require that COVID-19 drive-thru patients be screened for flu and strep. “The flu and strep tests will allow us to treat positive cases with antibiotics. We are not only testing, we are also providing treatment to patients that need it.”—Chief Medical Director, Dr. Ana Veronica Rodriguez
Drive-thru testing locations are able to test adults and children, two years and older, while minimizing exposure and reducing demands on hospitals. Clinics will be open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and will be equipped to test 200 individuals daily. They are following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state and other experts to monitor COVID-19.
To ease traffic and wait times appointments are required. Same day appointments are available—call or text us at 1-888-776-5252, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Drive-thru testing locations:
• MD Family Clinic- 2636 W Walnut St. Garland, TX 75042
• MD Family Clinic- 9991 Marsh Ln. #100 Dallas, TX 75220
• MD Family Clinic- 1111 S Irving Heights Dr, Irving, TX 75060
• MD Family Clinic- 9709 Bruton Rd. Dallas, TX 75217
• MD Kids Pediatrics- 3201 W. Saner Ave. Dallas, TX 75233
• Clinicas Mi Doctor- 410 E Pioneer Pkwy #300, Grand Prairie, TX 75051
• MD Kids Pediatrics- 7800 Preston Rd. #300 Plano, TX 75024
• Clinicas Mi Doctor- 4200 South Fwy. #106, Fort Worth, TX 76115
• Clinicas Mi Doctor- 701 S Stemmons Fwy, Lewisville, TX 75067
\Individuals can call or text us at 1-888-776-5252. A list of services, hours, and locations are available online at www.mdmedicalgroup.us. Established and new patients can securely and conveniently schedule an appointment online at https://mdmedicalgroup.us/request-an-appointment/. Several clinics offer extended and weekend hours for all other sick and well visits. Patients are encouraged to continue to visit us for chronic conditions, prescription refills, and for preventative care—well visits and vaccines.
Testing location updates and information will be available on their website www.mdmedicalgroup.us and on their social media pages: @mdmedicalgroup