Tarrant County will be activating a COVID-19 surge testing site in Arlington. The Tarrant County Office of Emergency Management requests volunteers to assist with line management and other miscellaneous duties.
Volunteers will work 3.5-hour shifts with three volunteers per shift. This work will be outside and require standing for long periods. Volunteers will not be involved with the testing procedure. Water will be provided. Face coverings are recommended.
Dates: January 20, 2022 – February 10, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Location: Globe Life Field, Parking Lot M 1205 Pennant Dr, Arlington, TX 76011
- Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090E4FA4A728A1F58-tarrant.
- Select one or more shifts and then click the Submit and Sign Up button at the bottom of the screen.
- Fill in your information. Please include your phone or email address. We will use this information to keep you informed of updates.
- Click the Sign Up Now button.
- You will receive a confirmation email with more information.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- James Knighton at 817-233-0893 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pete Jones at 817-234-1320 KC5IMZ@sbcglobal.net